BUY 2 AND SAVE $19*
Our mokopuna merino swaddle bag takes the guesswork out of swaddling. The clever, yet simple design ensures a snug fit without any fuss or instructions, unlike other swaddling garments on the market.
One layer of soft 200gsm merino fabric reduces the risk of overheating. The natural stretch and ability of merino to bounce back simulates the feeling of being in the mother's womb.
- suitable for 0-3 months approx
- discontinue use when baby starts to roll over or their startle reflex is no longer present
- zipper guard covers top of zip to protect baby's chin and neck
- 2-way YKK zipper for easy nappy changing while still keeping baby's upper body swaddled
- 100% pure merino, 18.9 micron, 200gsm
- machine washable (see care instructions for details)
* While stocks last. Discount automatically applies at checkout.
Swaddle bagsBy: Leah Frieling on 6 December 2016I love these Swaddles, so so so much easier to use than wrapping. What I also do on warm nights Is just unzip the bottom zip to allow some air flow but that way her arms are still snug which is what wakes her. It would be great if there was a hole for a seat belt or buggy harness like the cocoono
MrsBy: joy on 13 September 2016Excellent quality product! Very soft garment and design.My granddaughter was born prem and had trouble settling now settles v quickly and sleeps more peacefully with swaddle bag. Most have for any small person.
zip longsuitBy: Jo Quilter on 23 May 2016Really beautiful and so soft for my baby, just as happy with the cocoono 5 star
The best Swaddle Bag - worth every cent!By: Sunny Bayliss on 11 May 2016I absolutely love the swaddle bag, it is perfect for our wee boy. I had to buy a second one to use while the first one was drying, it's the best thing we have for night time! The light weight, gentle swaddle is total magic - plenty of room to kick feet and wiggle, but snug on the arms to prevent startle reflex. Great product, if you're considering it, go for it, you will not regret.