Every newborn baby needs at least one of these merino sleepsuits. The most practical and essential baby clothing garment, with easy nappy change access. This makes the perfect newborn gift.
"Super soft fabric, easy to put on, great for quick nappy change without distrubing your baby too much. I also love the mittens on the arms, which keeps the hands warm all night as well as scratchfree face" - Anita
- built-in optional merino scratch mitts
- elastic bottom for easy access
- envelope neck
- 100% pure merino, 18.9 micron, 200gsm
- UPF rating between 20 (good) and 40 (excellent)
- now available in PREM size too (lily colour only)
- cloudy bay stripe is mist and lily
- tekapo stripe is stone/lily/marine
SleepsuitBy: Jane on 27 July 2016This product is exactly as expected, although it is worth noting the generous sizing. It was delivered quickly. I'm very happy. Thank you.
Peace of mind that they are the right temperatureBy: Claire on 11 November 2015I love the merino sleepsuits as they give peace of mind that our little one is warm enough without worrying she might overheat. I also love the fold overs on the end of the sleeves, they have two benefits; 1. To keep hands warm, and 2. They really help when our little one finds her hands so fascinating they stop her from sleeping if not folded away. I hope mokpopuna make the sleepsuits in 6-12 months size soon!