Our mokopuna merino swaddle bag takes the guesswork out of swaddling. The clever, yet simple design ensures a snug fit without any fuss or instructions, unlike other swaddling garments on the market.
One layer of soft 195gsm merino fabric reduces the risk of overheating. The natural stretch and ability of merino to bounce back simulates the feeling of being in the mother's womb.
- suitable for 0-3 months approx
- discontinue use when baby starts to roll over or their startle reflex is no longer present
- designed to allow movement of the hips and legs
- acknowledged as “hip-healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)
- zipper guard covers top of zip to protect baby's chin and neck
- 2-way YKK zipper for easy nappy changing while still keeping baby's upper body swaddled
- 100% pure merino, 18.9 micron, 200gsm
- machine washable (see care instructions for details)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mokopuna Merino Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.