Everything you need for a good night's sleep! The newborn sleep bundle consists of two essential newborn sleep items - the swaddle cocoono and sleepsuit.
Our 100% merino swaddle bag takes the guesswork out of swaddling. The clever, yet simple design ensures a snug fit without any fuss or instructions, unlike other swaddling garments on the market.
One layer of soft 195gsm merino fabric reduces the risk of overheating. The natural stretch and ability of merino to bounce back simulates the feeling of being in the mother's womb.
Additional swaddle features:
- suitable for 0-3 months approx
- discontinue use when baby starts to roll over or their startle reflex is no longer present
- designed to allow movement of the hips and legs
- acknowledged as “hip-healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)
- zipper guard covers top of zip to protect baby's chin and neck
- 2-way YKK zipper for easy nappy changing while still keeping baby's upper body swaddled
Practical, comfortable and cosy, with easy nappy change access, every newborn baby needs at least one of these merino sleepsuits. Featuring built-in option scratch mitts and an envelope neck for easy dressing.
Additional features of the newborn sleep bundle items:
- 100% pure merino, 18.9 micron, 195gsm
- UPF rating between 20 (good) and 40 (excellent)
- for sizing information please refer to our size guide
- machine washable (see care instructions for details)
Health professionals recommend that the safest temperature range in your child's bedroom is 16-20 degrees Celsius. Simply adjust the layers worn underneath the swaddle cocoono to suit the surrounding air temperature.
We recommend layering the swaddle cocoono with our merino singlet or a body suit for when it's warmer and our merino all-in-one for those cooler winter nights.